VOTE NO to HR 6800
It is an ‘oink oink’ PORK Sandwich…
Thankfully, this bill is not expected to receive a vote in the Senate, led by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).
However, concern exists that the bill will be used as a bargaining chip to pressure the Senate to vote on and pass something similar in the future.
For this reason and the poor merits of the bill, it is important that we let our voices be heard in Congress immediately!
If passed HR 6800 (to name a few) would:
· Make illegal immigrants eligible for direct stimulus payments
· No protections to ensure federal funds are not used to subsidize abortions
· A continuation of $600 unemployment insurance supplements through Jan. 31, 2021 at the earliest (this encourages Americans not to work)
· Permanently disallow SNAP rulemaking pertaining to work requirements and eligibility
· A Mandate to collect ‘hate crimes’ data
· A ‘blanket release’ for certain federal prisoners
· An expansion of Obamacare through a ‘special enrollment period’
· Provide federal banking privileges to marijuana businesses and grant “safe harbor” to Big Marijuana for banking and investments even though it is an illegal drug in America.
· And several provisions to federalize elections.