After having 12 months to prepare,
Spending more than $17,000 per student (in Jefferson County)
JCPS refuses to fully return to school.
Parents and children deserve alternatives.
Kentucky Needs School Choice Now!
PASS HB 149
Education opportunity accounts (HB 149) would create need-based grants for qualifying low- and middle-income families.
Families can use the money for a variety of educational resources:
* School Tuition for PK-12
* Transfer to a neighboring public school district
* Tutoring or monitoring during NTI
* After school and summer enrichment programs
* Career and technical education
* Therapies for students with special needs
PLEASE TAKE ACTION:
1. Send a message to your State Legislators.
2. Then call 1-800-372-7181 the legislative message line and leave a message for Rep. Jason Nemes and Sen Julie Raque Adams to tell them to support education opportunity accounts. Ask the operator to COPY the message to your state representative and senator.
3. Sign the petition in support of school choice at KYSCHOOLCHOICE.COM
Click here to read the bill.
Time is short. Here is the calendar for this 2021 regular legislative session.
Source: Commonwealth Educational Opportunities CEOky.org