Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev said that he and his fellow communists would take over America without firing a shot. He wrote about 30 things he'd do to bury American and they have essentially all been done.
AFA of KY has a report that compares the Communist goals, Platforms of the Democrat Party and Republican Party, and the Biblical World View. Download your free copy at http://www.afaofky.com/ComparisonChart.pdf
Who funds the radical left in America? Steve Baldwin wrote in an exclusive to Western Center for Journalism:
"Over the course of its 33 year history, the Tides network has given hundreds of millions of dollars to anti-free enterprise groups, gun control groups, anti-private property groups, abortion rights groups, homosexual groups, groups engaged in voter fraud, anti-military groups, and organizations that seek to destroy America's constitutional basis. All told, over 100 leftist organizations have received funding from one of the two Tides groups.
"Not surprisingly, this network of anti-American groups played a key role in electing Barack Obama...
"The list of hard-left causes is long and there is not enough space to review them all."
Here are a few of them:
* Environmental Extremist groups
* Terrorist Groups including the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR), probably the leading front group for Islamic radicals in America.
* Radical Left Groups including the ACLU.
* Voter Fraud Groups (ACORN - Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now)
The Tides Foundation, the largest funder of the left in America was founded in 1976 and has raised millions of dollars from America's leading foundations. It is extremely hypocritical for individuals and foundations whose wealth is due to America's free enterprise system to support causes that seek to destroy our way of life.
Four of its largest supporters are:
* The Heinz Endowment - Led by John Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, this group has contributed at least $8.1 million to the Tides entities since 1994. This is the endowment created by the Heinz food empire which Teresa Heinz still has ownership interest in.) (Click here to see their products)
* George Soros - an eccentric billionaire who has been funding anti-American groups and causes for a decade, is behind efforts to legalize all drugs. Soros's Democracy Alliance, a major funder of ACORN (which promotes voter fraud.)
* Ford Foundation - they also fund Black Lives Matter and grant to the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force)
* Rockefeller Foundation - a prominent donor to the Clinton Foundation.
Americans need to realize that this is how the hard left in America is now funded. Indeed, this is the same network used by the Obama campaign machine to manipulate public opinion. This coalition of left wing groups and hijacked foundations will destroy America unless Americans wake up and quit funding the corporations linked to these foundations.
One way to reduce the power of this alliance would be to boycott the products and services these organizations are involved with such as Ford automobiles, Heinz food products, Bank of America, Kellogg cereals, HP Computers, etc. If thousands of Americans told the dealers of these products that they will not longer buy the products as long as the Foundation funds anti-American causes, the Foundation will quickly get the message.
Supporting these businesses that fund the radical left is basically a cultural, moral and spiritual suicide.
Where in the Bible does it say that Christians should commit suicide?
Please forward this to others
If you find this information helpful, consider making a tax deductible donation to AFA of KY. Click here. There is a donate button on the top right of our webpage.
Frank G Simon MD
DIrector, American Family Assoc of KY
President, Tea Party of KY
Source: Steve Baldwin wrote in an exclusive to Western Center for Journalism
Your message has not been sent for one of the following reasons:
1. You are not a constituent of the officials targeted, and therefore you do not need to take action.
2. The legislative seat that has been targeted is vacant at this time. The seat will be filled after the next scheduled election.
Your message has not been sent for the following reason:
None of the officials targeted in this campaign accept the type of communication chosen by your organization.
No further action is needed at this time. Thank you again.
Your code has been sent!
Please do not close this window. Minimize the window instead. You will need to come back to this window to enter your code.
We have sent an email to ... with a verification code. If you do not see it within the next five minutes, please check your spam/junk mail folder.
If you did not receive your verification email, click cancel and check that you entered your email address correctly.
Some of your officials require the following additional information to be submitted in order for this message to be delivered to them. The prefix you selected is not accepted by one of your legislators.