- Contact your Representative today and ask him/her to cosponsor H.R. 7744, Building America's Health Care Workforce bill (also called the TNA workforce Bill).
- AHCA/NCAL urges Congress to take action now to retain Temporary Nurse Aides (TNAs) and strengthen the long-term care workforce by supporting efforts to transition them to more permanent roles.
- H.R. 7744 provides a reasonable grace period of 24 months to continue the emergency waivers after the public health emergency ends to enable all TNAs who wish to, the ability to transition to long-term roles (to accommodate training and testing capacities to meet demand).
- Click here to access AHCA's issue brief on this bill.
- Feel free to add a personal message to your Member of Congress in the text of the letter. Then just add your name, contact information and submit!
Thanks for trying to take action! There’s no need to act on this campaign because either your elected officials were not included or there’s currently a vacancy in your district.
Thanks for trying to take action! Unfortunately, we could not send your message because:
None of the officials targeted in this campaign accept the type of communication chosen by your organization.
No further action is needed at this time. Thank you again.
Your message has not been sent!
Your officials require the following additional information to be submitted in order for this message to be delivered to them. The prefix you selected is not accepted by at least one of your legislators. Please choose one of the following prefixes: