Contact President Biden, Vice-President Harris, your Senators, and Representatives and urge them to hold Azerbaijan accountable for the genocide of Artsakh's 120,000 Armenian Christians and to stop further Azerbaijani aggression against the Republic of Armenia by:
1) Enforcing Section 907 and cutting all U.S. security and military assistance to Azerbaijan
2) Sending robust U.S. humanitarian assistance to help all Armenians affected by Azerbaijan's ethnic cleansing and genocide
3) Sanctioning Azerbaijan through the application of U.S. and international laws - including the Global Magnitsky Act and the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide - for the ethnic cleansing of Artsakh's Armenian population
4) Securing the release of Artsakh leaders and all Armenian POWs illegally detained by the Azerbaijani government
5) Ensuring the indigenous Armenian Artsakh population's right to return and to live peacefully in their ancestral homes
6) Safeguarding the security of the Republic of Armenia's borders against further Azerbaijani aggression
Type in your name, address, email, and phone to contact President Biden, Vice-President Harris, and Congress now. Simply choose write, call, or tweet to take action.
Then, urge friends and family to join you by visiting anca.org/alert.