In the midst of Azerbaijan's 80+ day blockade of Artsakh, President Aliyev's forces carried out a deadly attack on March 5th, killing three Artsakh Armenians and severely wounding one.
Take two minutes to write, call, and tweet your U.S. Representative to cosponsor the bipartisan resolution (H.Res.108) - spearheaded by Rep. Frank Pallone, Rep. Brad Sherman, and the Congressional Armenian Caucus leadership - to break the brutal blockade that oil-rich Azerbaijan put in place on December 12th against Arsakh's 120,000 Christian Armenians, and ask them to forcefully condemn Azerbaijan's latest attack on Artsakh.
H.Res.108, in addition to forcefully condemning Azerbaijan’s actions, would place the U.S. House of Representatives on record in favor of five reasonable remedies to the worsening humanitarian crisis in Artsakh caused by the lack of food, medicine, and other vital necessities:
1) U.S. leadership to rally the global community to petition international and multinational courts to investigate Azerbaijani war crimes.
2) U.S. cooperation with international partners, including Artsakh authorities, in securing the deployment of international observers to the Lachin Corridor.
3) Presidential action to immediately suspend any U.S. military or security assistance to Azerbaijan and to enforce Section 907 of the FREEDOM Support Act
4) Presidential enforcement of statutory sanctions authority against Azerbaijani officials responsible for the blockade of Artsakh and other human rights violations
5) A robust program of sustained U.S. humanitarian relief and longer-term development assistance to the Armenian victims of Azerbaijani aggression in Artsakh.
To urge your U.S. Representative to take immediate action, simply type in your name, address, phone, and email and click on the write, tweet, and call icons to take action. Your message will be customized based on your Representative's support for the pro-Artsakh legislation. ANCA Rapid Responders can call and tweet their U.S. Representatives.