(Update - 09.10.19)
The proposal to ban flavored vapor and other tobacco products is back in New York City. The full council could vote on an ordinance banning flavored products other than tobacco as soon as this Thursday.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Council Chambers - City Hall
Here’s what you can do to fight back:
- Call City Council Speaker Corey Johnson:
- Tell him your story about switching to vaping.
- Be sure to include your experience with flavors. Did they help you make the switch? What will you do if flavors are banned in NYC?
- Call and Email your City Council member.
- Please use the form provided to send an email and find your city council member’s phone number. We are providing talking points for your call.
TAKE ACTION - SEND A MESSAGE!