(Update - 11.21.19)
It is being reported that the New York City Council will vote on an ordinance (Int 1362-2019) that will ban the sale of flavored vapor products. The vote is scheduled as part of the regular city council meeting on
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
City Council Chambers
There are no more public hearings scheduled for this ordinance. It is vital that NYC residents contact their city council member TODAY
- Call City Council Speaker Corey Johnson:
- Tell him your story about switching to vaping.
- Be sure to include your experience with flavors. Did they help you make the switch? What will you do if flavors are banned in NYC?
- Call and Email your City Council member.
- Please use the form provided to send an email and find your city council member’s phone number. We are providing talking points for your call.
- Original Post - 01.17.19
- Link to proposed ordinance (click here)
- Link to ordinance page (click here)
- CBS New York - "As Vote To Ban Flavored Vaping Products Looms, NYC Users Warn They'll Go Back To Smoking." (11.21.19)