HB 1932, which would ban the sale of flavored vapor products, is active again in the Washington Legislature. While the bulk of this bill attempts to address proper waste management of used vapor products, Section 15 would make Governor Inslee’s flavor ban permanent.
A rally is scheduled for
Friday, January 17, 2020
Legislative Building, North Steps
- Prior to the event, please take a moment to comment directly on the bill, here.
- For more details, discussion, and RSVP visit the rally’s event page on Facebook, here.
- Briefly, share your story about switching to vaping and what role that flavors played in helping you switch.
- Note any health changes you’ve experienced.
- Briefly, discuss what losing access to local vape shops will mean for you (Will you shop out-of-state, in neighboring cities, or online? Will you make your own e-liquid at home or purchase products on an underground market?).
- Additional talking points for testimony and emails are available here.
- Watch these comments from San Diego County Supervisor Kristin Gaspar - YouTube
- HB 1932 - Bill Page (https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1932&Year=2019&Initiative=false)
- Join CASAA for Updates and Opportunities to Take Action, HERE.