Stop Human Trafficking, Stop The Reproductive Freedom Act!
Join us this Saturday in Woodbridge, NJ for a peaceful demonstration against the NJ Freedom to Kill Act (S3030/A4840) a.k.a. The Reproductive Freedom Act, a “Human Traffickers Best Friend.”
The demonstration will take place outside Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin and Senator Joseph Vitale's legislative offices at 569 Rahway Avenue, Woodbridge, NJ 10 AM to 12 noon, this Saturday April 17, 2021. Speaker, Assemblyman Coughlin has the ability to decide whether this legislation gets scheduled for a hearing and whether it will get scheduled for a vote by the full Assembly. Senator Vitale is Chairman of the Senate Health Committee which is the Committee that S3030/A4848 has been assigned. As of this email, neither chamber has the votes to pass this destructive and exploitative legislation. This is in large part due to the strong opposition of a coalition of organizations and individuals like you. The legislators are listening to us all so far. That is why we cannot let up. We must keep making our voices be heard.
Above are the sponsors of the “Freedom to Kill Act.” This legislation is the most exploitive and radical abortion bill in the world.
The Reproductive Freedom Act does the following:
- Lowers the standards for all abortions.
- Allows non-medical doctors, to perform abortions: “A physician or other health care professional, acting within the professional’s lawful scope of practice and in compliance with all generally applicable regulations, shall be authorized to provide abortion care in this State.”
- A minor may consent to an abortion without parental knowledge or consent.
- All abortions will be paid for without charge by the state. This means that you the taxpayer will be forced to pay for the killing of a defenseless human being. This is coercive taxation.
- "4. (New section) a. Every individual present in the State, including, but not limited to, an individual who is under State control or supervision, shall have the fundamental right to: (1) choose or refuse contraception or sterilization; and (2) choose whether to carry a pregnancy, to give birth, or to have an abortion."
- The above makes it clear we will pay for all abortions. This includes the abortions of human trafficking victims. Some who are underage. A person trapped in sex slavery is the property of a pimp. That pimp demands you have an abortion you will have one. Today the pimp pays the abortionist for the abortion. If this bill passes you will pay for the abortion. Putting money back in the pockets of human traffickers. The Reproductive Freedom Act includes paying for sterilization. What better way to take care of the recurring pregnancy problem of your slave than to sterilize them.
This is just a sample of the pure evil in the Reproductive Freedom Act. Sen Loretta Weinberg, Assemblywoman Valerie Vainieri Huttle, and Governor Phil Murphy with his wife Tammy want this legislation passed.
We want to stop it!
Please help us stop S3030/A4848.
Join us this Saturday, April 17, 2021
10 AM to 12 Noon
569 Rahway Ave.
Woodbridge, NJ 07095