Comprehensive Sex Education
Did you know….
- that there are global forces operating throughout the world whose goal is to sexualize our children under the guise of promoting health and well-being, and for protecting and preparing them from and for the real world?
- that the name of Comprehensive Sex Education is fitting as it covers everything sexual?
- that its destructive effects on children are far-reaching for the short and long term?
- that there are many harmful effects upon children resulting from these Sex Ed programs, such as
- the desensitization of children to sexual things,
- viewing sexual acts depicted in teaching materials can be deemed pornographic and pornography is extremely addictive, having adverse effects on brain wiring,
- the acceptance of homosexual and bisexual behavior,
- the promotion of sexual rights for children
- the failure to establish abstinence as a goal
- the undermining of parental values
- the undermining of religious values, just to name a few?
Did you know…?
- NJ’s new learning standards and the LGBTQ contributions to the curriculum are the results of an obsessive infiltration of sexuality throughout our culture and the movement towards total knowledge of and freedom of sexual expression?
- that the stressing of sexual pleasure for children and their sexual rights is emphasized throughout the literature of those advocating Comprehensive Sex Education?
- that their claim is that children need to know how to give consent and about every aspect of sex in order (they say) to protect themselves from traffickers?
Did you know…?
- that parents CAN OPT-OUT of the Sex ED/Health portion of the NJ Learning Standards recently passed?
- about an organization named SIECUS, which publishes Guidelines for Comprehensive Sex Education from K-12, and promotes the sexual indoctrination of children?
- that SIECUS advocates for social change through sex education? https://siecus.org/siecus-rebrand-announcement/)
- that SIECUS was founded by a director of Planned Parenthood? https://siecus.org/about-siecus/our-history/
- that SIECUS (formerly standing for Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States) has rebranded itself to highlight its new direction: SIECUS – Sex Ed for Social Change?
- that SIECUS-NJ advocates for social change through sex education?
- that, according to SIECUS, “sex education has the power to spark large-scale social change?”
- that SIECUS “is not a single-issue organization because sex ed, as SIECUS envisions it, connects and addresses a variety of social issues. Sex ed sits at the nexus of many social justice movements – from LGBTQ rights and reproductive justice to the #MeToo movement? https://siecus.org/about-siecus/our-history/
- Fifth Graders are to be Taught Masturbation in NJ Government Schools. https://www.votervoice.net/CGSF/campaigns/89729/respond
Click the link to contact your NEW legislators!
- Opt-out of the Sex Ed/Health portion of the NJ Learning Standards recently passed.
- Discuss with your board of education president your need to preserve and protect your parental rights regarding the teaching of sexuality to your children.
- Ask the school board to focus in on essential academic subjects such as Reading, Language Arts, Math, authentic History, and Science rather than getting involved with teaching sexuality.
- Attend Board of Education meetings on Zoom or in-person to express your opinion openly about the Health Learning Standards.
- Write to your state senator and two assemblypersons regarding your opinion about the new Health Sex Ed Standards.