Governor Hochul has proposed a state budget that is an exciting first step towards supporting student aid for New York students.
Now it's your turn to Stand up for Student Aid and ask your legislators in Albany to do their part.
As your legislators to support the following:
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Expand the TAP income limit to $110,000 (from $80,000) (S.7916)
- Restore TAP benefits for the Incarcerated (ELFA Bill Part F)
- Ensure all students are eligible for the proposed Part-time TAP expansion (ELFA Part E)
- Opportunity Programs
- Increase funding for all Opportunity Programs by 20%
- The Governor proposed a 10% increase, but we should do more for New York students
- Bundy Aid
- Support an increase in Bundy Aid so that this proven program can help even more students
Thanks for trying to take action! There’s no need to act on this campaign because either your elected officials were not included or there’s currently a vacancy in your district.
Thanks for trying to take action! Unfortunately, we could not send your message because:
None of the officials targeted in this campaign accept the type of communication chosen by your organization.
No further action is needed at this time. Thank you again.
Your message has not been sent!
Your officials require the following additional information to be submitted in order for this message to be delivered to them. The prefix you selected is not accepted by at least one of your legislators. Please choose one of the following prefixes: