CONGRATULATIONS! Your state has already passed the Convention of States resolution, calling for a convention of the states to propose constitutional amendments that will limit federal spending, limit federal power, and set term limits for federal officials. We need 34 states to get to convention-and the grassroots in your sister states are hard at work to make that happen!
In the meantime, however, there is plenty of work still to be done in your state. We need patriotic Americans like you to join our grassroots team to work on one or more of the following:
- Educating new legislators about Article V,
- Educating citizens about the Constitution, including Article V, and about how to be self-governing citizens,
- Fighting off efforts by anti-constitutionalists to rescind or withdraw your state's Article V application,
- Helping to prepare your state legislature for the Article V process, by crafting and passing measures that dictate how your state will select and instruct commissioners to the convention,
- Educating legislators and citizens on various ideas for amendment proposals that will limit the scope and power of the federal government, so that your state will be prepared for the ratification stage of the Article V process.
Are you willing to be part of our movement? If so, please visit https://conventionofstates.com/take_action?#become_a_leader to apply for one of the many available leadership positions in your state!
Thank you for your efforts to restore our Republic.