Truck Tax Opposition Facts:
- Governor’s budget relies on $1.75 billion in federal funding to cover lost revenue
- CT has $850 million in additional assistance coming from the federal government
- CT already has about $3 billion in its rainy day fund
- Proposed carbon & truck tax’s, could cost CT family of (4) $500 more annually for food
- A widely evaded tax is not a fair tax
- Protect consumers, food suppliers, local businesses and our state's most vulnerable residents
Thanks for trying to take action! Unfortunately, we could not send your message because either:
A. You are not a constituent of the targeted officials
B. The targeted legislative seat is vacant at this time. The seat will be filled after the next scheduled election.
Thanks for trying to take action! Unfortunately, we could not send your message because:
None of the officials targeted in this campaign accept the type of communication chosen by your organization.
No further action is needed at this time. Thank you again.
Your message has not been sent!
Your officials require the following additional information to be submitted in order for this message to be delivered to them. The prefix you selected is not accepted by at least one of your legislators. Please choose one of the following prefixes: