We ask that all Governors support the five goals of the initiative in their states, which include:
- To increase the number of high schools offering computer science classes;
- To increase the number of Governors who are members of Govs for CS;
- To increase the amount of state funding for computer science education;
- To increase the number of states requiring at least one computer science credit for high school graduation; and
- To increase the diversity of students participating in computer science education.
Send an email to your Governor asking them to support and engage with this crucial initiative.