The Solution: Increasing access to vaccines and resources! We must protect progress made with immunizations, strengthen health systems, and ensure people everywhere have access to lifesaving vaccines for diseases like polio, measles, pneumonia, rotavirus, and COVID-19.
How You Can Help: If you think it's wrong that millions do not have access to lifesaving vaccines, act now. Fill in your information below to tell your members of Congress you support global vaccination efforts and understand the vital role the U.S. plays in the lives of children around the world.
The Numbers: Every $1 invested in vaccination efforts saves more than $50 in healthcare costs, lost wages, and lost productivity due to illness. Submit this petition to tell your lawmakers you support full funding for these lifesaving programs in fiscal year 2023:
- $165 million for USAID polio eradication efforts
- $290 million for Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
- $175 million for UNICEF
- $103 million for WHO (assessed contributions)
- $276 million for CDC/Global Immunization Division (GID) polio eradication activities
- $80 million for CDC/GID measles elimination programs
Thank you for taking action to protect the world's children. If you have any questions, email the UN Foundation Shot@Life Campaign at email@example.com.