That’s why House Democrats, in a strict party-line vote, recently passed legislation to conduct a massive federal overhaul of America’s elections and voting protocols, making the inconsistency, confusion, and funny business that plagued 2020 the new, permanent norm in our country.
The bill is called H.R. 1 (also known, ironically, as the “For the People” Act), and, if passed by the Democrat-controlled Senate, will mark the beginning of a once-in-a-generation transfer of power from the people of our country to its politicians.
That’s why we must act NOW, and implore our U.S. Senators to vote against this dangerous legislation when it comes before them for a vote.
You can contact your U.S. Senators in one easy step using this simple contact form that LifeSiteNews.com is making available here, on the Voter Voice platform.
With one click, your message is sent directly to your representatives without having to look up any of their contact details.
Congressional Democrats have attempted to promote H.R. 1 as a bill to expand voting rights in America, but, in reality, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Among the 791-page bill’s provisions are the following:
- Transfer of control over congressional elections from state governments to the federal government, even though the Constitution explicitly states that such authority belongs solely to states.
- Automatic voter registration, which would require every state to add all eligible citizens to their voting rolls (unless they manually opt out) under the law. This would, additionally, shield illegal aliens who are automatically registered to vote from prosecution, without making an affirmative declaration about the status of their citizenship.
- Mandatory early voting in all 50 states for at least 15 days prior to an actual election, as well as unlimited ballot harvesting and a 10-day deadline extension past an election for mail-in ballots to be received and processed.
- Mandatory, nationwide mail-in voting, without any requirement that individuals provide a form of personal identification upon applying for their mail-in ballot. This would also require that those individuals who request a mail-in ballot be automatically registered to receive mail-in ballots in every election to follow.
- Transfer of control over drawing congressional district maps from each individual state’s legislature to “independent” commissions – another power reserved, in the Constitution, for states specifically.
- Federal funding of campaigns, which would use taxpayer dollars to match campaign contributions made by Americans citizens to candidates for federal office at a rate of 600% (you read that right – your money, being used to fund campaigns and candidates you may not support, nor even have the chance to actually to vote for).
And that’s just the beginning.
From legalized misuse of public funds to unconstitutional transfers of power, it’s clear that H.R. 1 isn’t “For the People” at all; rather, it is a blatant attempt on the part of Democrats in Congress to seize control of elections and voting, and cling onto power for as long as they possibly can – even if it means usurping the Constitution and the will of the people, yet again.
If H.R. 1 passes the Senate and goes to Joe Biden’s desk, the American people may never participate in a free, open, and fair election ever again.
It is imperative that we act to save our Republic from this disastrous legislation NOW.
Please take a few minutes to contact your U.S. Senators and request that they vocally oppose H.R. 1, and vote against the bill when it comes to the floor of the United States Senate.
We all know that the administration of the 2020 election was not only flawed, but even catastrophic, thanks to unconstitutional government intervention and wildly arbitrary new voting guidelines often implemented at the eleventh hour for the sole purpose of boosting Biden’s chances in the presidential race.
But now, the radical left hopes to make the very same programs that allowed rampant fraud and irregularities to go unquestioned in numerous pivotal states just last year become the law of the land across our country and in all 50 states for generations to come.
That’s why we must act immediately, and tell our U.S. Senators to protect the people of our country from a massive federal overhaul of our elections and permanent electoral advantages for Democrats by opposing H.R. 1 when it comes before them for a vote.
Thank you for helping deliver this message to them.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
‘Here’s the anti-people agenda of HR 1 on election reform’: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/heres-the-anti-people-agenda-of-hr-1-on-election-reform
’37 Things to Know About H.R. 1, ‘For the People Act’’: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/04/37-things-to-know-about-h-r-1-for-the-people-act/
**Photo Credit: Shutterstock