World leaders (including some of our own) are talking about government-mandated COVID-19 vaccinations and the implementation of other extreme measures, like so-called "vaccine passports," to ensure "public health."
We desperately need a "Vaccine Bill of Rights" (VBOR), like the one proposed by America’s Front Lines Doctors (AFLDS), to stop government overreach.
Please take a couple of minutes to CONTACT your state legislators to request support of a VBOR resolution to safeguard the rights of people in Michigan from any government efforts to enforce unreasonable COVID-19 vaccine mandates and restrictions.
With one click, your message is sent directly to your representative(s), without having to look up their contact details. Additionally you will have the option to call their office.
Furthermore, if this resolution is approved with simply a majority vote (No need for Governor signature/approval), copies of this resolution will be sent to the President of the United States, the United States House of Representatives, the United States Senate, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division. That is an important message for the State of Michigan to send!
The Vaccine Bill of Rights contains six general categories of protections for individuals against government overreach and attempted interventions by private businesses and organizations. These are:
- No persons will be mandated, coerced, forced or pressured to take a COVID-19 vaccine.
- No physician or nurse shall be asked by their employer to promote a COVID-19 vaccine.
- All persons reserve the right, at all times, to determine what is in their own best medical interest without threat to their livelihood or freedom of movement.
- All persons must be given access to independent information to help them determine what is in their own best medical interest, including the risk of death based upon age/condition from contracting COVID-19 naturally. This information must include information from sources that are independent of a conflict of interest such as a government, political or commercial entity. Such information can be included but cannot be the sole source of information.
- The elderly are additionally entitled to a knowledgeable, independent advocate with medical training to help them determine their own medical interest.
- Private businesses operating within the jurisdiction have no legal authority to require or mandate or coerce medication or experimental medication for any persons.
Tell your state representative and senator to pass the Vaccine Bill of Rights. You are now armed with the tools to fight for your freedom.
To read the Vaccine Bill of Rights, click here.