As Christians, we are called to protect life. Our voice must be heard that we oppose this horrific legislation.
Here is what HB22-1279, the Reproductive Health Equity Act (RHEA) will codify into state law:
- Allow abortion up-to-the-moment of birth for any reason
- Allow abortion based on sex, race, or disability
- Removes parental notification or age restrictions on abortion
- Enshrine into law that an unborn baby at every stage of development “a fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus does not have independent or derivative rights under the laws” of Colorado
- Prohibits any regulation of abortion
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
PRAY: Pray for the hearts and minds of Colorado legislators to be receptive to God’s truth. Pray that the destructive legislation will be completely thrown out. Pray for the souls of those who are deceived by the enemy and desensitized to human life in the womb. Pray for the media to shine the light of truth on this issue and for people across Colorado and the nation to stand strong for life.
THINK: Babies are not clumps of cells. They are not pre-human. Long before valuing human life became a political issue, it was a biblical issue. God knew every one of us intimately before we were even conceived (Jeremiah 1:5). He created the innermost being of every life (Psalm 139). He has a unique plan for every one of us (Jeremiah 29:11) and every human life is made in His image (Genesis 1:27).
ACT: Tell Governor Polis NOT to sign HB22-1279 into law.