Unique Opportunity to Serve on Nevada REALTOR's Political Action Committee (NV RPAC), as a result of the NV RPAC Trustees decision to expand the committee's membership!
The Nevada REALTORS® Political Action Committee (NV RPAC) Trustees are now accepting applications for individuals interested in serving as trustees. Trustees are responsible for determining which candidates running for the Legislature or statewide offices in Nevada support private property rights and for allocating PSF contributions to those candidates.
New terms will begin June 1, 2018; the terms for these new positions will be anywhere from a one to three-year term. Applications must be filled out and returned to NV REALTORS® no later than Friday, April 20, 2018. Any questions with the application or for more information contact Nevada REALTORS®, Karen Walker Karen@nvar.org or 775.829.5911.
Applicants must meet minimum qualifications to apply for an open NV RPAC trustee position. The Trustees must:
- be a member of the Nevada REALTORS® (NVR);
- be registered voters in Nevada;
- served in one or more of the following positions in the past four years:
- local association political affairs committee or equivalent; or local PAC or equivalent; or NV REALTORS® RPAC, REALTORS® of Nevada Protection Trust Fund (RNPF) committee or Legislative committee.
- NAR Federal Political Coordinator
- served on a governmental affairs related committee of the National Association of REALTORS®
For Trustee Application and eligibility, click here.