||Dear Nevada REALTORS®
Two and half years ago I felt I was adopted by the Mortgage/Real estate and Finance world. Since then, I have proudly coached and spoken on some of the best stages within the industry.
But today we are in a strange time and I want to help all I can with a free gift!
These are strange times full of chaos and panic. But they shouldn't be, because along with all mayhem, there are opportunities. Now is the time we should be focusing on ourselves. We should be focusing on how to get sharper. In essence, we should be sharpening the knives before we go to battle.
As you know, I launched SimsDistillery.com , it includes 16 videos on 'how to communicate with anybody' along with training PDF's/past videos and more. It also includes access to our private Speakeasy Facebook page on which I run a live AMA twice a month. I offer advice from what I have found working and what has not, as well as bring in some rather influential friends (for those that know me, you know I have some rather special friends). Here are just a few ...
I'm thankful that the mortgage and real estate industry adopted me and I've been a very proud member of the family ever since. It is my turn to give back and share some of the things I have learned over the years. Hopefully, it will arm you with the tools necessary to make yourself stronger and sharper when this ends.
- Ari Meisel is the founder of 'Less Doing'. He is an entrepreneurial strategist and business development expert. Meisel - a graduate of the Univ. of Penn Wharton School of Business, is also an author, CEO, TED speaker, real estate developer, green building consultant, and productivity expert.
- Cameron Herold is a top business consultant, best-selling author, and speaker. He's the mastermind behind hundreds of companies' exponential growth. Herold engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?'s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue in just six years.
- Jay Abraham is an American business executive, conference speaker, and author. He is known for his work in developing strategies for direct response marketing in the 1970s. In 2000, Forbes listed him as one of the top five executive coaches in the US.
- Phil Stutts is the best-selling author of "Fire Them Now: The 7 Lies Digital Marketers Sell...," and one of the masterminds behind the curtain of political marketing. With more than 20 years of political and marketing experience, Stutts has worked with multiple Fortune 200 companies. He also has over two decades of experience working on campaigns.
My live training sessions are the first Tuesday and last Thursday of every month
So how do you get this, easy!
1) Click this link - https://simsdistillery.com
2) Register for the Quarterly membership here - https://simsdistillery.com/registration-step-1/?string=quaterly
3) Use this code at checkout: NVR - or the code of your local association - LVR, RSAR, SNR, IVR, ECAR (all are case sensitive)
See you soon,