The American people are currently facing a crucial question: Should they, or should they not get vaccinated for Covid-19?
With talk among world leaders (including some of our own) of government-mandated vaccinations and the implementation of other extreme measures to ensure “public health,” that choice may very soon cease to exist.
That’s why it’s so important to contact our state legislators and request that they introduce legislation to safeguard the rights of people in their state from ANY government efforts to enforce unreasonable mandates and restrictions regarding the new vaccine.
And the best method to do so is by adopting a Vaccine Bill of Rights (VBOR), as proposed by America’s Front Lines Doctors (AFLDS).
You can contact your State Legislators in one easy step using one simple contact form that LifeSite is making available here, on the Voter Voice platform.
With one click, your message is sent directly to your representative(s), without having to look up any of their contact details.
The AFLDS proposal* is framed by six individual provisions that lay out its enshrined protections. Since the new federal government is unlikely to support such a resolution, we are advocating its adoption at the state level.
As listed in the official AFLDS press release, those provisions are:
- No persons will be mandated, coerced, forced or pressured to take a COVID-19 vaccine.
- No physician or nurse shall be asked by their employer to promote a COVID-19 vaccine.
- All persons reserve the right, at all times, to determine what is in their own best medical interest without threat to their livelihood or freedom of movement.
- All persons must be given access to independent information to help them determine what is in their own best medical interest, including the risk of death based upon age/condition from contracting COVID-19 naturally. This information must include information from sources that are independent of a conflict of interest such as a government, political or commercial entity. Such information can be included but cannot be the sole source of information.
- The elderly are additionally entitled to a knowledgeable, independent advocate with medical training to help them determine their own medical interest.
- Private businesses operating within the jurisdiction have no legal authority to require or mandate or coerce medication or experimental medication for any persons.
While these ideas may seem like the most basic of individual rights, the harsh reality is that each one is at risk of total violation thanks to extreme government efforts around the world to force people to get vaccinated.
We must NEVER allow those efforts to reach our shores.
The AFLDS proposal is a reasonable, responsible, and reassuring step in the right direction as we move into the next phase of the pandemic, and state legislators should either introduce its provisions as legislation or model their proposal after them.
But time is running out to ensure these rights are protected against what’s bound to be an influx of calls for mandated vaccinations in our country.
Please take a few minutes to contact your State Legislators and ask that they introduce a Vaccine Bill of Rights based on the AFLDS proposal that protects the right of the people to decide for themselves whether or not to be vaccinated.
No one – not the government, employers, nor any individual – should maintain the authority to force anyone to get vaccinated, and a Vaccine Bill of Rights in your state will ensure that they don’t.
Thank you for helping to deliver this message to them.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
*Read the full Vaccine Bill of Rights from America’s Frontline Doctors HERE: https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/vaccine-bill-of-rights/
**Photo Credit: SHUTTERSTOCK